Guidelines for Booking Lessons
The year is divided in 4 sessions:
- Spring (March, April, May, June)
- Summer (July, August)
- Fall (September, October, November)
- Winter (December, January, February)
- In order to guarantee your space at a certain lesson time, riders must either pay in advance by etransfer for the entire session (discounted 5%)
- If riders choose to pay on a month to month basis, their space for the next month will not be guaranteed and Queenswood reserves the right to allocate a different student to that space. Riders who have committed to the entire session will be given priority.
- Pay-per-lesson students that have lessons booked in advance will not be entitled to any make-ups.
- Package Lessons - Make-ups can be given at any time during the session but cannot be carried over to another session.
- In order to be granted a make-up lesson, the lesson MUST be cancelled 48hrs in advance via e-mail only (email@example.com)
- Queenswood reserves the right to book make-ups in any lesson format (ie. students having lessons with senior instructors may be allocated to a junior instructor lesson).
- Students that pay for a half-lease during the entire session will not be charged the $100.00 daily horse rental fee at horse shows and will be eligible for a 5% discount if the session is paid in full in advance.
- New students, make-ups and schedule changes must be arranged with Simone and Oz via e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For all lesson enquiries
Please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Please bring the following completed forms with you: