Guidelines for Booking Lessons
The year is divided in 4 sessions:
- Spring (March, April, May, June)
- Summer (July, August)
- Fall (September, October, November)
- Winter (December, January, February)
- In order to guarantee your space at a certain lesson time, riders must either pay in advance for the entire session (discounted 5%) or provide post-dated cheques dated for the 22nd of each month prior to the course starting.
- If riders choose to pay on a month to month basis, their space for the next month will not be guaranteed and Queenswood reserves the right to allocate a different student to that space. Riders who have committed to the entire session will be given priority.
- Pay-per-lesson students that have lessons booked in advance will not be entitled to any make-ups.
- Package Lessons - Make-ups can be given at any time during the session but cannot be carried over to another session.
- In order to be granted a make-up lesson, the lesson MUST be cancelled 48hrs in advance via e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Queenswood reserves the right to book make-ups in any lesson format (ie. students having lessons with senior instructors may be allocated to a junior instructor lesson).
- Junior instructor lessons are only available in private and group lesson format (up to 6 students). Every effort will be made to fill the group, however if the group ends up consisting of only 2 to 3 riders, the lesson duration will 45min. For 4 to 6 riders, the lesson duration will one hour.
- Students that pay for a half-lease during the entire session will not be charged the $100.00 daily horse rental fee at horse shows and will be eligible for a 5% discount if the session is paid in full in advance.
- New students, make-ups and schedule changes must be arranged with Simone and Oz via e-mail only (email@example.com).
For all lesson enquiries
Please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring the following completed forms with you: