Riding Lessons Pricelist
Lesson prices include HST
Pony Ride Program
Designed as an introductory program for children 2-7 years of age, the pony ride program is a great way to start their riding career. This program helps children to gain confidence and spend time with these wonderful animals. The lesson consists of 15 minutes of grooming and preparing the pony and 15 minutes of riding.
- Single Pony Ride Lesson $40
- Montly Package of 4 Pony Rides $145
Junior Instructor Program
The Junior Instructor program is available on private or group format (up to 6 students per class)
- Single Private 30 Minute Lesson - $74
- Monthly Package of 4 Private Lessons -$280
- Single Group Lesson -$60
- Montly Package of 4 Group Lessons with Junior Instructor -$210
Senior Instructor Program
Senior Instructor Program is available in Private or Semi-Primate formats (up to 3 people)
- Private Lessons (45 minutes) - $96
- Monthly Package of Four 45 minute Private Lessons - $370
- Private Lessons (30 minutes) - $86
- Monthly Package of Four 30 minute Private Lessons - $335
- Single Semi-Private lesson with Senior Instructor - $74
- Monthly Package of Four Semi-Private Lessons - $280
Great opportunity to practice the skills you have learned at your lessons. Practice rides are only available for students in lesson programs.
- Individual Practice Ride -$57
- Montly Package of 4 practice rides -$210
Half-Leasing is a great way to increase the amount of riding practice time and helps you to prepare for horse ownership. It includes one semi-private lesson with a Senior Instructor and two practice rides weekly for a month.
- Half lease -$650
Lessons must be paid for at time of booking. We accept payment via etransfer to the email below. Please put the student's name in the message of the etransfer.
Packages are to be used within the month they are booked based on a weekly session.
Email email@example.com to book a Pony Ride or Lesson.
Please bring the following completed forms with you: